Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Animal-head hats and matching mittens have been a trend



for a good while now (I had my own version in 2009). I've made a sketch of two kids wearing such hats a while ago.  I noticed that the  hats have their own life, there on my page. I do not believe they could have a possession of the owner or somehow influence his or her character. But I did that sketch,  didn't I? Just wonder how wild were our innocent plays then we are playing as kids? I remember we were playing a very wicked game chasing each other around the street, and we had some kind of name for that game, we invented it ourselves and it wasn't sweet and pleasant at all. Or maybe it was just my imagination.
These hats are popular with the grown-ups too. Just an observation, no deep thoughts.
 

 Шапки, выглядящие как головы разных животных, стали популярными давно, и среди детей, и среди взрослых. У меня была такая, самодельная, правда, не настолько "щенячья", просто намек на глазки и лапки. Потеряла, возвращаясь из Амстердама. Я сделал набросок для этого рисунка, не думая, просто зарисовала, а потом заметила, что шапки живут своей жизнью, хотя я в это не верю, конечно. Это игра воображения, как в детстве, когда мы носились в упоении по улице, в погоне друг за другом, и я была уверена, что это действительно как-то страшно, эти погони. Может, для всех остальных это была просто беготня с перелезанием через заборы и стройки, а так же заросли лопухов и крапивы.
Кстати, что думают взрослые, покупая себе и детям шапки такие? 
from Fashion TV, Vivienne Westwood's Milan show autum-winter 2013

Also was listening to http://youtu.be/2I5dago5Uw4
Post a Comment