Lime School of Sour Observations.
1. Thinking about a new project (whatever it might be, doesn't matter). - Yes! I know now what I wanted
to do all my life! Wow, woopie,
banzai, hooray, where it's been
all my life... yes.
2. Actually starting a new project (again, doesn't matter what it is) - Oh, yes, this is exactly what I've
thought it'd be! :):)
3. A little further into the beginning of the new project. - Oh, yes, crap, this is exactly what
I've thought it'd be..... :(:(
4.Just a little further. - Oh, no. F..k. that's
exactly/absolutely what I didn't
think it'd be.
5. Somewhere close to the middle of the beginning .... - (Wait for it...) Oh, great, I'm
rubbish, that's exactly what it is.
6. A very beginning of the middle of the project.... - Oh, great. This project is
has been right from the start
7. A new beginning. - Hopefully, of the same project.
Some people call it a writer/artist's creative block, some think they lack skills, motivation, self-belief,
Fox of Stillorgan says: Start from the middle!