Friday, August 29, 2014

Late Summer.


How do  city people notice seasons coming and going?
 One of my friend said once: Oh, they started wearing sandals, it's Christmas then (that was way back, when people were mad on partying and going out and back then indeed  one can't be seen without sparkly sandals).

AS for spring and summer, it's obvious: allergy.
I've been wanting for summer to end right after it just stared.
I  checked "pollen count  today" updates routinely. I am not sure why I did that. I am not sure why they bother to measure (or count) all this crap that has been dispersed by all these plants and suspended in the air.
Why then I feel sad when it is almost over? Why am I looking at the sky:  Please one more sunny day? before the Inky Bear's nights come and take us all?
(if you don't know about Inky Bear's Night, I could tell you about it, but not right  now :)
 Till then I am having my Late Summer Party on my balcony with my plants, my allergies and a blackberry's scone (which I thought is absolute nonsense, but in fact is very delicious. That's the only one good thing I could say today. I wish  summer would never end.

Post a Comment