Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Black Friday is coming, crazy deals and low prices, offer includes Art Journal Kickstarter art book I contributed to! Check it out!

watch out  for it,   Art Journal Kickstarter epic appearance on 0:37, in all of it's divine beauty and  pure  amazingness! There are crazy good deals on at the North Light Shop this weekend due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Art Journal Kickstarter book to which I contributed work too,  including! check them crazy deals now!

Tempting? I'm making more of art journal pages and I am sure I'll be checking out some new techniques and looking more tips on the subject. why don't you join us?

That's all! Let's make stuff :)

Это скидки в магазине художественных книг и пособий, наша Art Journal Kickstarter на 0:37 появляется.
Черная Пятница и Киберпонедельник начинают сезонную распродажу. Ура.




Post a Comment